Wednesday 21 September 2011

My First Ever Blog.

Well this feels strange! I have never written a blog before in my life, and I actually feel nervous. I have the 'first time jitters'. 

I have finally decided to start my own blog site for many reasons - but the main two are the most inspirational...I have recently started a Creative Writing course with the Open University (something else completely new to me!) and I need to get the practice in, even if I write a little - I am writing something each day and starting my 'writing habit' as it were. Another reason as to why I have finally taken the plunge is down to a fellow blogger who I came accross by total chance, Rebecca Alexandre. Her blogs are so intriguing and I have thouroughly enjoyed reading her different opinions, life stories and experiences and will continue to do so. Another reason is that she has completed the course I have just began, so I can realte to some of her blogs.


I hope my writing isn't too boring, if it is all I can say is, stick with it and I am sure I will get better with practice. My nerves and worries will soon go, leaving behind a great writer.... Or one can hope.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, thank you for the lovely endorsement, I started my blog at the beginning of A215 and haven't looked back. I'm writing my fourth novel, have done A363 and am just finishing my MA. A215 was amazing, it inspired and amazed me, and I caught the bug big time. I hope you get as much out of it! Don't hesitate to ask for feedback and ideas on TMA's, I'm happy to help. Thanks again, Reb !

    ReplyDelete